Pride Fencing & Gates are pleased to offer a professional and competitively priced gate automation service to new and existing customers. So if you are considering automating or maintaining existing gates or installing a new system, then please contact us for a free, no obligation quote.
- Automation of existing gates
- Supply and installation of standard and bespoke gates, posts and fencing
- Groundwork and building, including foundations, brickwork, piers and ductwork
- Electrical installation to include certification where required
- Audio gate and door entry systems
- Video gate and door entry systems
- Gate repair, maintenance and servicing
All of our products are sourced from reputable companies and we are registered installers of 'Linkcare', a large gate automation equipment supplier. As such we can offer a minimum of a full 2 year warranty on all equipment supplied and installed by us.
Training and Safety
Under new EU legislation, safety is of paramount concern and in March 2012 our automation engineer attended a 3 day safety training course and is fully conversant with the current legislation concerning gate automation including, but not limited to, the following:
- Machinery Directive 98/37/EC
- BS EN 12453: Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates- Safety in use of Power Operated Doors
- BS EN 12445: Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates- Safety in use of Power Operated Doors – Test Methods
By attending this training course we are confident that the service offered is as up to date as possible and that all possible safety options for each sale, service and repair are fully explored and implemented.
Get in touch
Please contact us on 01892 891 234 for a free, no obligation survey.